Feedback

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:01:37 UTC 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:20:29 +0100, goran.krampe at bluefish.se
<goran.krampe at bluefish.se> wrote:

> 2. We start by adapting SM so that it is Universe-aware in the ways I
> have described. That would be a first step and I will read through
> Universes in detail to see in what other ways we could do "first step
> integration". The end goal here is:
>         - You can register Universes on SM and of course "use" them with
> SMLoader.
> This shouldn't be far away in the future at all.

One nice thing here, for resources is general, would be to have them
be dependent on an SM package (in a simple way, no need for the full
dependency scheme).  That is, when I try to load a Universes resource,
it will first load the Universes package from SM so that the image
knows how to handle it.

Avi