Integration of ToolsPlus

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Nov 4 17:16:27 UTC 2005

Andreas

I produced a new mcz where I removed the classVariable AllChangeset
and Previous from changeSorter,
and now at load time I get again a message telling me that some code
still refer to it and to declare them as undeclared.
I checked all the new and there is no reference in ChangeSorter, so
it seems that MC is doing something I do not get totally.

Stef