we really need help

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Oct 10 19:36:43 UTC 2005

Hi,

Sadly I really have no time to work on Monticello... or even to look at
the current state too much. So no idea for that problem.

For sure, we need to get the whole mess working soon.... I will try
to find
some time, but I fear that this will need to wait till I'm settled in
Santiago,
so maybe end of next week.

> I tried to tweak a bit the script by loading first kernel-md.42.mcz
> take a 6693 image
>     - merge MC275
>     - scriptloader-sd.8.mcz
>     script 6
>     - but now I get an error because Debugger does not know stepAt:in:

This is caused by the fact that #stepAt:in: has been moved to the
morphic
package, so just loading "kernel" will delete that method.

      Marcus