strange....

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 11:08:33 UTC 2005

Hi guys.

Just wanted to mention that when you report problems, please includes
the precise steps I need to do to reproduce. When you don't, I waste a
lot of time that could be spent fixing things in just trying to second
guess what you're doing. Some things I've had problems with:
1. What precise image? there are about 4 6693 image up there at the
moment... just give a url to the one you really mean.
2. What scripts to run in what order?
3. Where are the scripts? when I start with some of those image, I
simply don't have the scripts you want me to run. So should I first
update the ScriptLoader? should I update anything else? please just be
explicitly about the steps required to reproduce the problem from scratch.

Remember that since at the moment the process is not standard, nobody
except you guys knows exactly how to reproduce things...

Now I want to explore the space thing, so please let me know precisely
how to simulate what you guys see.

Daniel