Strange behavior

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Oct 22 11:47:36 UTC 2005

Hi all

I have encountered a really strange problem.
With adrian we took the same image 6693
     - loaded the same scripts (I did the scripts to update the image)

I always ended up with conflicts.
He never :)

I did that removing all the packages in the package cache, adrian too.
I tried a lot of tests and I cannot understand. Next week I will do a
controlled
experience with adrian next week.

Marcus took the same scripts and succeeded :) argh.....
I really do not understand. I do not see why this is different.
I will try to see if the difference come from the vm but  we are all
on mac.

Now I understand why I was saying that I get errors and that avi and
adrian could not see it.

Does any of you experienced somehting like that?

Stef