source.squeakfoundation.org down

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Sep 2 07:35:07 UTC 2005

I discussed at ESUG with mike and lukas, about the instability of the
SS and it seems to me
that this should be related with the weakArray bugs in the VM. We
will run our own
squeaksource on mac now after years on solaris and a really old vm.

So we may encounter the same problem, however, I may be wrong but
normally we
did not have this problem with our own server.

Stef