About MC for managing the image

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Sep 19 06:22:17 UTC 2005

Hi guys

as a case study do the following:
take the latest image we put on the ftp then

     - create squeak package and add all the packages as required
     - save squeak.1 package
     - take the cs from http://webs.sinectis.com.ar/jmvuletich/
MorphicSplitters01.st
     - load it add the new package to squeak
     - save squeak.2 package
     - quit
     - take a fresh image and try to load.
     with me it failed.
     May be I should remove the dependencies between the package that
the morphic splitters defined.
     I will redo the experience to check.

Now I tried to find a load order for the packages and I failed too.
So now I'm stuck and I guess that for now. I consider
MorphicSplitters not usable

Read more: Re: [ANN] [RFC] MorphicSplitters phase 1 completed

Stef