About MC for managing the image

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 21 05:53:27 UTC 2005

Hi

yesterday I loaded the new version of MC and selected my old squeak.
2.mcz that was not loading previously and
I did merge....

It works until I got an error like cannot find files....and I could
not understand why.
So I wanted to redo the complete experiement today but kilana was out
of reach.
I will retry locally and if it works I will publish that on 39a

should I use your script instead of clicking on the merge button?
Setf