About MC for managing the image

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu Sep 22 11:32:21 UTC 2005

Am 22.09.2005 um 12:44 schrieb stéphane ducasse:

> Still fighting with the morphic splitters ....working on code that
> is not yours and take ages to be proceed is a pain
> with tools with bad UI and the UI of the MC browser really sucks.
>
> What is the difference between underline, bold, bold underlined?
> I'm restarting again the complete loading and importing to be sure.

(from MCConflict>>summary)

         self isResolved
             ifTrue: [self remoteChosen ifTrue: [#underlined]
ifFalse: [#struckOut]]
             ifFalse: [#bold].

Bold means an unresolved conflict. You have to resolve all conflicts
manually, choosing either the local ("reject") or remote ("keep")
version.

If you choose to keep a change, it's underlined, otherwise, it's
struck out.

- Bert -