confused by rest local rest remote

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 28 06:56:24 UTC 2005

But markus
I would like to have a script that contains ***ALL*** the squeak
packages and not only the last
ones that have been marked dirty.

This is why I included all the packages in my script.
Can you try to do the same experience than me:

     93
     + MC274

Else I do not really see how we will be able to build a given version
without having to create the previous ones.

Stef