[Packages] Monticello 1.5
keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 21:12:10 UTC 2007
I have put Monticello 1.5 in the development universe.
- fixed monticello configurations
- fixed preambles/postscripts
- fixed browsing of configurations
- wired up load/merge/browse buttons for configurations
- real version numbering 1.2.3b etc
- out of order loading
- doesnt loose methods from packages so easily as 1.0
- support for traits reinstated
We have one show-stopper bug to get before this is ready for all to adopt.
Some loads which move the instVars around cause corruption and the
package needs recompiling after loading.
More information about the Packages