[Packages] Re: Magma Tester-beta package in Squeak3.10

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 11 20:03:59 UTC 2007

Andreas Wacknitz wrote:
> Hello Keith,
>
> you are named as the package maintainer for the Magma Tester-beta
> package in the Package Universe for Squeak3.10.
> I have problems to load r40Beta.2. When I try to load this version,
> I'll get an error message because there is no
> installer for .mcm files in the image.
> Can you explain to me how to load this kind of file, please.
>
> Best regards
> Andreas
This file uses MonticelloConfigurations. So you will need
MonticelloConfigurations first.

Then there is the fact that Universes doesnt support all of the
Monticello installers, so I have an updated Universes in
http://www.squeaksource.com/Installer

To enable Monticello Browser to see monticello and load .mcm
configuration's files, you will need Monticello1.5.

Hopefully I can sort these dependencies so that it all works

Keith