[Pkg] Sake : Sake-Core-kph.76.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Dec 11 14:22:52 UTC 2008

A new version of Sake-Core was added to project Sake :
http://www.squeaksource.com/Sake/Sake-Core-kph.76.mcz

Name: Sake-Core-kph.76
Author: kph
Time: 11 December 2008, 2:22:50 pm
UUID: d223c371-b8c3-407f-8f3e-6e9cec8af7f3
Ancestors: Sake-Core-kph.75

set hasRun, after the task has completed.

=============== Diff against Sake-Core-kph.75 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SakeTask>>privateRunRakeOrdering: (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  privateRunRakeOrdering: setOfTasks

   	"this is the way that Rake orders tasks, doesnt seem right to me"

  	"we ensure that we obtain the task to run from the overall set of tasks"
  	| priorTasks |

  	self hasRun ifTrue: [ ^ result ].
+
-
- 	hasRun := true.
-
  	priorTasks := self dependsOn collect: [ :prior | setOfTasks like: (self taskFrom: prior) ].

  	priorTasks collect: [ :each |
  		each ifNotNil: [ each runLevel: runLevel.
  		each privateRunRakeOrdering: setOfTasks ]].

  	(self isNeeded: priorTasks)
  		ifTrue: [
  			self trace.
  			self doAction: priorTasks.