[Pkg] Sake : Sake-Bob-kph.8.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Dec 18 01:38:14 UTC 2008

A new version of Sake-Bob was added to project Sake :
http://www.squeaksource.com/Sake/Sake-Bob-kph.8.mcz

Name: Sake-Bob-kph.8
Author: kph
Time: 18 December 2008, 1:38:13 am
UUID: 637d98d0-467f-4c89-a334-51a70c54dc32
Ancestors: Sake-Bob-kph.7

.

=============== Diff against Sake-Bob-kph.7 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: BobBuild class>>taskBuildAll (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  taskBuildAll

+ 	"we need to tell this task to sort its dependencies appropriately before it is run"
+ 	"there is a sorting algorithm in collection: , but this might not be exactly what we want."
+ 	^ (self allSubclasses collect: [ self build ]) asTask; defined
+ !
- 	self define: [ :task |
-
- 		task dependsOn: (self allSubclasses collect: [ self build ]).
-
- 		"we need to tell this task to sort its dependencies appropriately before it is run"
- 	].!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: BobPeriodicallyReadMantis class>>initialize (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  initialize

  	"the squeak community only needs to run this process on a single computer whose name is given in configMantisMonitor"
  	super initialize.
+
+ 	self scheduler addTask: (self do: [ Mantis pullRecent ] every: 15 minutes).
+ 	!
- 	NetNameResolver localHostName = self configMantisMonitor ifTrue: [
- 		self scheduler addTask: (self do: [ Mantis doReadAll ] at: '1pm').
- 	]!