[Pkg] FreeTypePlus

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat May 17 20:47:36 UTC 2008

It seems that FreeTypePlus has disappeared from PackagesSqueak39?

If I try to load it into a level playing field-ed
sq3.9.1-7075dev08.05.2.image:

(HTTPSocket httpGet: 'installer.pbwiki.com/f/LPF.st') readStream fileIn.
Installer install: 'Packages'.
Installer sake addPackage: 'FreeTypePlus'; install.

...it is nowhere to be found...

Is this the right place to point this out?

Also, I am moderately interested in the call to assist maintaining sake
packages, but I am concerned that I am just not that good of a Squeaker!  On
the other hand, I spend an awful lot of time being frustrated that you can't
just start from a published image and install the packages you need and have
them work...

Thanks,

Rob Rothwell