[Pkg] FreeTypePlus

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Tue May 20 01:49:35 UTC 2008

Sorry for the late reply; I have been away from a computer for a few
days...!

Thanks...although I don't quite understand why you can't do something like:

Installer sake: #PackagesSqueak310U

to use the other packages, instead of copying the methods, but I'll play
around with this and try to figure it out.  I'm sure I'll have more
questions, though...

Rob