[Pkg] The Trunk: Collections-dtl.268.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Dec 31 23:01:21 UTC 2009

David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of Collections to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Collections-dtl.268.mcz

Name: Collections-dtl.268
Author: dtl
Time: 31 December 2009, 5:57:13 am
UUID: 70cf7086-91e9-4d1f-a078-eaf82e6208fb
Ancestors: Collections-ul.267

Add remaining portions of NewSystemTracer-ajh, with classes and methods recategoried to SystemTracing.

=============== Diff against Collections-ul.267 ===============

Item was changed:
  Stream subclass: #PositionableStream
  	instanceVariableNames: 'collection position readLimit'
+ 	classVariableNames: 'IntBuffer'
- 	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Collections-Streams'!

  !PositionableStream commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
  I represent an accessor for a sequence of objects (a collection) that are externally named by indices so that the point of access can be repositioned. I am abstract in that I do not implement the messages next and nextPut: which are inherited from my superclass Stream.!