[Pkg] Sake : Sake-Core-kph.110.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Jul 11 14:37:21 UTC 2009

A new version of Sake-Core was added to project Sake :
http://www.squeaksource.com/Sake/Sake-Core-kph.110.mcz

Name: Sake-Core-kph.110
Author: kph
Time: 11 July 2009, 3:37:19 pm
UUID: dfd8168b-df49-44db-956d-66d7c0ccf4c4
Ancestors: Sake-Core-kph.109

Run prior tasks at my run level

=============== Diff against Sake-Core-kph.109 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SakeTask>>privateRun (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  privateRun

  	| priorTasks blocked wasBlocked |

   	"this is the way that Rake orders tasks"

  	"we ensure that we obtain the task to run from the overall set of tasks"

  	self hasRun ifTrue: [ ^ result ].

  	priorTasks := self tasksFromList: self dependsOn.

  	"anyting it runs that is blocked is added to the block set, anything that suceeds is removed form the blocked set.
  	at the end, we shall have a list of blocked tasks that can be retried, if that list is the same as the list that was blocked
  	before stop and complain"

  	blocked := Set new.

  	[
  		wasBlocked := blocked copy.

  		priorTasks do: [ :each |
- 			each runLevel: runLevel.
  			[
+ 				each useSetOfTasks: setOfTasks during: [ each run: runLevel ].
- 				each useSetOfTasks: setOfTasks during: [ each privateRun].
  				blocked remove: each ifAbsent: [ ].
  			] on: SakeBlock do: [ :ex | blocked add: ex task ].
  		].

  		(blocked notEmpty and: [ blocked = wasBlocked ]) ifTrue: [ SakeBlock signalTask: self ].

  	] doWhileFalse: [ blocked isEmpty ].

  	(self isNeeded: priorTasks)
  		ifTrue: [
  			self trace.