[Pkg] Packages: Packages-Library-kph.50.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Mar 17 11:45:46 UTC 2009

A new version of Packages-Library was added to project Packages:
http://www.squeaksource.com/Packages/Packages-Library-kph.50.mcz

Name: Packages-Library-kph.50
Author: kph
Time: 17 March 2009, 11:45:26 am
UUID: 1b9f83d6-12e9-11de-a522-000a95edb42a
Ancestors: Packages-Library-kph.49

auto regenerated:

PackagesDevU>>OmniBrowser{Code Browsing} (source same but rev changed)
PackagesSqueak37U>>JavaSerialization{Uncategorized} (source same but rev changed)
PackagesSqueak37U>>ODBC{Uncategorized} (source same but rev changed)

=============== Diff against Packages-Library-kph.49 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PackagesDevU>>OmniBrowser (in category 'Code Browsing') -----
  OmniBrowser

  	self name: 'OmniBrowser'.
  	self version: '0.442'.
  	info category: 'Code Browsing'.
  	info description:
  'OmniBrowser is a ground up rewrite of the classical system browsers provided
  in Smalltalk. It''s designed to be flexible and extensible, so as to encourage
  experimentation with new types of development tools, language extensions,
  and runtime environments. In fact it''s a framework to build browsers. Install OmniBrowser-Standard to get the new browser using this framework.'.
  	info maintainer: 'Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com>'.
  	info homepage: 'http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/'.
  	info squeakMapID: '81451b19-7df8-4fc7-8652-b26cc55dd291'.
  	info url: 'http://source.wiresong.ca/ob/OmniBrowser-dr.442.mcz'.
  	self provides: #().

  	self dependsOn: #().

  !

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PackagesSqueak37U>>JavaSerialization (in category 'Uncategorized') -----
  JavaSerialization

  	self name: 'Java Serialization'.
  	self version: '90-alpha'.
  	info category: 'Uncategorized'.
  	info description:
  'Gives Squeak the ability to read in and write out Java serialized objects. It also includes a Java Class Loader. Great for debugging serialization problems in Java. Right now, I can load in any serialized stream, but those written with customized methods are just simple byte arrays. Future versions will use the class loader to make sense of this information. If you get any use out of it or have suggestions, let me know. I want it to become a way to interface to Java easily and the Smalltalk way. I want to do Java better than Java.'.
  	info maintainer: ''.
  	info homepage: ''.
  	info squeakMapID: ''.
  	info url: 'http://universes.dnsalias.net:8888/universes/repositories/stable-3.7/Java-btb.90.mcz'.
  	self provides: #().

  	self dependsOn: #().

  !

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PackagesSqueak37U>>ODBC (in category 'Uncategorized') -----
  ODBC

  	self name: 'ODBC'.
  	self version: '1'.
  	info category: 'Uncategorized'.
  	info description:
  'Very simple framework for ODBC support in Squeak. Use FFI to talk to ODBC32.dll, no other DLL is necessary.

  It works in Windows and in Unix.
  '.
  	info maintainer: ''.
  	info homepage: ''.