[Pkg] DeltaStreams: DeltaStreams-UI-gk.7.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Sep 4 07:51:09 UTC 2009

A new version of DeltaStreams-UI was added to project DeltaStreams:
http://www.squeaksource.com/DeltaStreams/DeltaStreams-UI-gk.7.mcz

Name: DeltaStreams-UI-gk.7
Author: gk
Time: 4 September 2009, 9:50:45 am
UUID: 6042ad6d-7b61-43ee-aaee-34a72188de2f
Ancestors: DeltaStreams-UI-mtf.6

Small removals. I am probably not touching this package anymore.

=============== Diff against DeltaStreams-UI-mtf.6 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: DSDelta>>classGroupNamed: (in category '*deltastreams-ui') -----
- classGroupNamed: aClassName
- 	"Answers all the changes to the class with this name"
-
- 	^ self classGroupFor: (DSBasicClassChange className: aClassName)!

Item was removed:
- DSChangeSequence subclass: #DSFilter
- 	instanceVariableNames: ''
- 	classVariableNames: ''
- 	poolDictionaries: ''
- 	category: 'DeltaStreams-UI'!
-
- !DSFilter commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
- I am a class that should exist, but my features are burried in other places. So, for now, I am just a placeholder comment for a future refactoring. I should be responsible for:
- - Keeping track of which things in a DSChangeSequence are selected, or visible in a UI, kind of like a Tweak costume. This is currently kept track of by the shownChangeIndexes and changeListSelection ivars of DSDeltaStreamBrowser
- - Executing queries on present and incoming changes, and using the results to determine selection status. This is currently split between various menu entry methods in DSDeltaStreamBrowser, and the grouping methods of DSChange
- - I should also, perhaps, take responsibility for presenting a costume for changes in my wrapped change, so that they can be associated with view-specific properties, such as highlight  color, or selected changes if I am a heiarchial change. Some of this is being done by DSUIApplier!