[Pkg] DeltaStreams: System-gk.143.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Sep 4 14:18:03 UTC 2009

A new version of System was added to project DeltaStreams:
http://www.squeaksource.com/DeltaStreams/System-gk.143.mcz

Name: System-gk.143
Author: gk
Time: 4 September 2009, 4:17:14 am
UUID: 03c92de2-42e0-4ab2-a14f-d0fea5829526
Ancestors: System-gk.142

Fix to make SystemChangeNotification tests green. I am definitely not sure about this fix.

=============== Diff against System-gk.142 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CommentedEvent class>>class:category:oldComment:newComment:oldStamp:newStamp: (in category 'accessing') -----
+ class: aClass category: aCategory oldComment: oldComment newComment: newComment oldStamp: oldStamp newStamp: newStamp
+ 	"For some reason there are senders that want to send the category along, no idea why."
+
+ 	^(self class: aClass oldComment: oldComment newComment: newComment oldStamp: oldStamp newStamp: newStamp)
+ 		itemCategory: aCategory; yourself!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SystemChangeNotifier>>class:category:oldComment:newComment:oldStamp:newStamp: (in category 'system triggers') -----
+ class: aClass category: aCategory oldComment: oldComment newComment: newComment oldStamp: oldStamp newStamp: newStamp
+ 	"A class was commented in the system in a category. I really do
+ 	not know why we would like the category in this case? I added this to make
+ 	the tests green."
+
+ 	self trigger: (CommentedEvent class: aClass category: aCategory oldComment: oldComment newComment: newComment oldStamp: oldStamp newStamp: newStamp)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: CommentedEvent class>>class:oldComment:newComment: (in category 'accessing') -----
- class: aClass oldComment: oldComment newComment: newComment
-
- 	^(self class: aClass) oldComment: oldComment; newComment: newComment; yourself!