[Pkg] The Trunk: Morphic-ar.281.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jan 2 23:08:08 UTC 2010

Andreas Raab uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-ar.281.mcz

Name: Morphic-ar.281
Author: ar
Time: 3 January 2010, 12:04:06 pm
UUID: baa031a1-dc42-f84d-b1f8-5eb4a017f946
Ancestors: Morphic-ar.280

Remove last dependencies of PreferenceBrowser and Services. Both are now unloadable.

=============== Diff against Morphic-ar.280 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PasteUpMorph>>findAPreferencesPanel: (in category 'world menu') -----
  findAPreferencesPanel: evt
  	"Locate a Preferences Panel, open it, and bring it to the front.  Create one if necessary"
+ 	Smalltalk at: #PreferenceBrowser ifPresent:[:pb|
+ 		self findAWindowSatisfying:[:aWindow | aWindow model isKindOf: pb]
+ 			orMakeOneUsing:[pb open]
+ 	].!
-
- 	self findAWindowSatisfying:
- 		[:aWindow | aWindow model isKindOf: PreferenceBrowser] orMakeOneUsing:
- 			[ | aPanel |
- 			aPanel := PreferenceBrowserMorph withModel: PreferenceBrowser new.
- 			"Note -- we don't really want the openInHand -- but owing to some annoying
- 			difficulty, if we don't, we get the wrong width.  Somebody please clean this up"
- 			^ aPanel openInHand]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TheWorldMainDockingBar>>preferenceBrowserMenuItemOn: (in category 'submenu - tools') -----
  preferenceBrowserMenuItemOn: menu
+ 	Smalltalk at: #PreferenceBrowser ifPresent:[:pb|
+ 		menu addItem: [ :item |
+ 			item
+ 				contents: 'Preferences' translated;
+ 				help: 'Open a Preferences Browser' translated;
+ 				icon: (self colorIcon: pb basicNew defaultBackgroundColor);
+ 				target: pb;
+ 				selector: #open ]
+ 	].!
-
- 	menu addItem: [ :item |
- 		item
- 			contents: 'Preferences' translated;
- 			help: 'Open a Preferences Browser' translated;
- 			icon: (self colorIcon: PreferenceBrowser basicNew defaultBackgroundColor);
- 			target: PreferenceBrowser;
- 			selector: #open ]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TheWorldMenu>>buildWorldMenu (in category 'construction') -----
  buildWorldMenu
  	"Build the menu that is put up when the screen-desktop is clicked on"
  	| menu |
  	menu := MenuMorph new defaultTarget: self.
  	menu commandKeyHandler: self.
  	self colorForDebugging: menu.
  	menu addStayUpItem.
  	self makeConvenient: menu.
+ 	Smalltalk at: #ServiceGUI ifPresent:[:sgui|
+ 		sgui worldMenu: menu.
+ 		sgui onlyServices ifTrue: [^ menu].
+ 	].
- 	ServiceGui worldMenu: menu.
- 	ServiceGui onlyServices ifTrue: [^ menu].
  	self addProjectEntries: menu.
  	myWorld addUndoItemsTo: menu.
  	self addRestoreDisplay: menu.
  	self addUtilities: menu.
  	self addObjectsAndTools: menu.
  	self addPrintAndDebug: menu.
  	self addSaveAndQuit: menu.
  	^ menu!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TheWorldMenu>>openPreferencesBrowser (in category 'commands') -----
  openPreferencesBrowser
  	"Open a preferences browser"
+ 	^Smalltalk at: #PreferenceBrowser ifPresent:[:pb| pb open].
+ !
- 	^PreferenceBrowser open!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent: (in category 'private events') -----
  sendKeyboardEvent: anEvent
  	"Send the event to the morph currently holding the focus, or if none to
  	the owner of the hand."
- 	ServiceShortcuts handleKeystroke: anEvent.
  	^ self
  		sendEvent: anEvent
  		focus: self keyboardFocus
  		clear: [self keyboardFocus: nil]!