[Pkg] The Trunk: Morphic-ar.434.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat May 8 03:57:13 UTC 2010

Andreas Raab uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-ar.434.mcz

Name: Morphic-ar.434
Author: ar
Time: 7 May 2010, 8:55:28.721 pm
UUID: eb5ab8b1-0bd7-3243-b3f7-0a0742de1d3d
Ancestors: Morphic-mha.433, Morphic-cbr.432

Merging Morphic-cbr.432:

Added a menu item to Projects in TheWorldMainDockingBar. I was going to add it to the Extras menu, but when I went to actually implement it, I learned that fullscreen is accomplished (at least, when done via the World menu,) by sending a message to the current project. Depends on Project>>toggleFullScreen, which was added in System-cbr.324.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mha.433 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TheWorldMainDockingBar>>toggleFullScreenMenuItemOn: (in category 'submenu - projects') -----
+ toggleFullScreenMenuItemOn: menu
+
+ 	menu addItem: [ :item |
+ 		item
+ 			contents: 'Toggle Full Screen' translated;
+ 			help: 'Switch back and forth from full screen mode' translated;
+ 			icon: MenuIcons smallFullScreenIcon;
+ 			target: Project current;
+ 			selector: #toggleFullScreen ]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TheWorldMainDockingBar>>projectsMenuOn: (in category 'construction') -----