[Pkg] The Trunk: Kernel-ul.512.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Nov 6 23:16:03 UTC 2010

Levente Uzonyi uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-ul.512.mcz

Name: Kernel-ul.512
Author: ul
Time: 7 November 2010, 12:05:13.149 am
UUID: f35cd221-68a5-f04b-b6bc-d07df326b3d3
Ancestors: Kernel-nice.511

- DateAndTime startup enhancement from Cuis part 1

=============== Diff against Kernel-nice.511 ===============

Item was changed:
  Magnitude subclass: #DateAndTime
  	instanceVariableNames: 'seconds offset jdn nanos'
+ 	classVariableNames: 'ClockProvider DaysSinceEpoch LastMilliSeconds LastTick LastTickSemaphore LocalTimeZone MilliSecondOffset OffsetsAreValid'
- 	classVariableNames: 'ClockProvider DaysSinceEpoch LastMilliSeconds LastTick LastTickSemaphore LocalTimeZone MilliSecondOffset'
  	poolDictionaries: 'ChronologyConstants'
  	category: 'Kernel-Chronology'!

  !DateAndTime commentStamp: 'brp 5/13/2003 08:07' prior: 0!
  I represent a point in UTC time as defined by ISO 8601. I have zero duration.

  My implementation uses three SmallIntegers
   and a Duration:
  jdn		- julian day number.
  seconds	- number of seconds since midnight.
  nanos	- the number of nanoseconds since the second.

  offset	- duration from UTC.

  The nanosecond attribute is almost always zero but it defined for full ISO compliance and is suitable for timestamping.
  !

Item was added:
+ (PackageInfo named: 'Kernel') postscript: 'DateAndTime classPool at: #OffsetsAreValid put: true'!