[Pkg] The Trunk: Tools-fbs.307.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Apr 20 23:04:52 UTC 2011

Levente Uzonyi uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-fbs.307.mcz

Name: Tools-fbs.307
Author: fbs
Time: 8 March 2011, 7:53:38.74 am
UUID: ff29322b-8c39-564e-adf3-7ccff674d959
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.306

Side-by-side selectedClassName/classListIndex instvars.

=============== Diff against Tools-fbs.306 ===============

Item was changed:
  CodeHolder subclass: #Browser
+ 	instanceVariableNames: 'systemOrganizer classOrganizer metaClassOrganizer classListIndex messageCategoryListIndex messageListIndex editSelection metaClassIndicated selectedSystemCategory selectedClassName'
- 	instanceVariableNames: 'systemOrganizer classOrganizer metaClassOrganizer classListIndex messageCategoryListIndex messageListIndex editSelection metaClassIndicated selectedSystemCategory'
  	classVariableNames: 'ListClassesHierarchically RecentClasses'
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Tools-Browser'!

  !Browser commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
  I represent a query path into the class descriptions, the software of the system.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Browser>>hasClassSelected (in category 'class list') -----
  hasClassSelected
+ 	^ classListIndex ~= 0.
+ "	^ self selectedClassName notNil"!
- 	^ classListIndex ~= 0.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Browser>>selectClassNamed: (in category 'class list') -----
  selectClassNamed: aSymbolOrString
+ 	selectedClassName := aSymbolOrString ifNotNil: [ aSymbolOrString asSymbol ].
  	aSymbolOrString
  		ifNil: [ self classListIndex: 0 ]
+ 		ifNotNil: [ self classListIndex: (self classList indexOf: selectedClassName) ]!
- 		ifNotNil: [ self classListIndex: (self classList indexOf: aSymbolOrString asSymbol) ]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Browser>>selectSystemCategory: (in category 'system category list') -----
  selectSystemCategory: aSymbol
  	"Set the selected system category. Update all other selections to be deselected."

  	selectedSystemCategory := aSymbol.
+ 	selectedClassName := nil.
-
  	classListIndex := 0.
  	messageCategoryListIndex := 0.
  	messageListIndex := 0.
  	self editSelection: ( aSymbol isNil ifTrue: [#none] ifFalse: [#newClass]).
  	metaClassIndicated := false.
  	self setClassOrganizer.
  	contents := nil.
  	self changed: #systemCategorySelectionChanged.
  	self changed: #systemCategoryListIndex.	"update my selection"
  	self changed: #classList.
  	self changed: #messageCategoryList.
  	self changed: #messageList.
  	self changed: #relabel.
  	self contentsChanged!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Browser>>selectedClassName (in category 'class list') -----
  selectedClassName

  	| className |
+ 	self classList ifNil: [ ^ nil "We might be halfway through instantiating ourselves."].
  	className := self classList
  		at: classListIndex
  		ifAbsent: [^ nil].
  	self class listClassesHierarchically ifTrue: [
  		className := className withoutLeadingBlanks asSymbol].
  	^ className.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Browser>>systemOrganizer: (in category 'initialize-release') -----
  systemOrganizer: aSystemOrganizer
  	"Initialize the receiver as a perspective on the system organizer,
  	aSystemOrganizer. Typically there is only one--the system variable
  	SystemOrganization."

  	contents := nil.
  	systemOrganizer := aSystemOrganizer.
  	selectedSystemCategory := nil.
+ 	selectedClassName := nil.
  	classListIndex := 0.
  	messageCategoryListIndex := 0.
  	messageListIndex := 0.
  	metaClassIndicated := false.
  	self setClassOrganizer.
  	self editSelection: #none.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Browser>>veryDeepInner: (in category 'copying') -----
  veryDeepInner: deepCopier
  	"Copy all of my instance variables.  Some need to be not copied at all, but shared.  See DeepCopier class comment."

  super veryDeepInner: deepCopier.
  "systemOrganizer := systemOrganizer. 	clone has the old value. we share it"
  "classOrganizer := classOrganizer		clone has the old value. we share it"
  "metaClassOrganizer 	:= metaClassOrganizer	clone has the old value. we share it"
  selectedSystemCategory := selectedSystemCategory veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
+ selectedClassName := selectedClassName veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  classListIndex := classListIndex veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  messageCategoryListIndex := messageCategoryListIndex veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  messageListIndex := messageListIndex veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  editSelection := editSelection veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  metaClassIndicated := metaClassIndicated veryDeepCopyWith: deepCopier.
  !

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: HierarchyBrowser>>classList (in category 'class list') -----
  classList
  	classList := classList select: [:each | Smalltalk includesKey: each withBlanksTrimmed asSymbol].
  	^ classList!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PackagePaneBrowser>>packageListIndex: (in category 'package list') -----
  packageListIndex: anInteger
  	"Set anInteger to be the index of the current package selection."

  	packageListIndex := anInteger.
  	anInteger = 0
  		ifFalse: [package := self packageList at: packageListIndex].
  	messageCategoryListIndex := 0.
  	self selectSystemCategory: nil.
  	messageListIndex := 0.
+ 	selectedClassName := nil.
  	classListIndex := 0.
  	self setClassOrganizer.
  	self changed: #packageSelectionChanged.
  	self changed: #packageListIndex.	"update my selection"
  	self changed: #systemCategoryList.	"update the category list"
  	self selectedSystemCategory: nil.	"update category list selection"
  !