[Pkg] The Trunk: Tools-fbs.332.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Apr 20 23:19:56 UTC 2011

Levente Uzonyi uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-fbs.332.mcz

Name: Tools-fbs.332
Author: fbs
Time: 29 March 2011, 6:19:19.289 pm
UUID: 471f5e5a-1318-aa44-894e-5ce95bf7c702
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.331

Push messageListIndex down to MessageSet: Browser no longer needs it.

=============== Diff against Tools-fbs.331 ===============

Item was changed:
  CodeHolder subclass: #Browser
+ 	instanceVariableNames: 'systemOrganizer classOrganizer metaClassOrganizer messageCategoryListIndex editSelection metaClassIndicated selectedSystemCategory selectedClassName selectedMessageName'
- 	instanceVariableNames: 'systemOrganizer classOrganizer metaClassOrganizer messageCategoryListIndex messageListIndex editSelection metaClassIndicated selectedSystemCategory selectedClassName selectedMessageName'
  	classVariableNames: 'ListClassesHierarchically RecentClasses'
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Tools-Browser'!

  !Browser commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
  I represent a query path into the class descriptions, the software of the system.!

Item was changed:
  Browser subclass: #MessageSet
+ 	instanceVariableNames: 'messageList autoSelectString messageListIndex'
- 	instanceVariableNames: 'messageList autoSelectString growable'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Tools-Browser'!

  !MessageSet commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
  I represent a query path of the retrieval result of making a query about methods in the system. The result is a set of methods, denoted by a message selector and the class in which the method was found. As a StringHolder, the string I represent is the source code of the currently selected method. I am typically viewed in a Message Set Browser consisting of a MessageListView and a BrowserCodeView.!