[Pkg] The Trunk: Tools-fbs.430.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Dec 11 22:28:32 UTC 2012

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-fbs.430.mcz

Name: Tools-fbs.430
Author: fbs
Time: 11 December 2012, 10:28:01.11 pm
UUID: 5901ab12-e271-4ea1-9d60-c8ddad0b7f10
Ancestors: Tools-cmm.429

#systemCatListKey:from: is only called from Browser and HierarchyBrowser, and all messages sent in it are only implemented by Browser or a subclass thereof. This method clearly doesn't belong on StringHolder.

=============== Diff against Tools-cmm.429 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Browser>>systemCatListKey:from: (in category '*Tools') -----
+ systemCatListKey: aChar from: view
+ 	"Respond to a Command key.  I am a model with a code pane, and I also have a listView that has a list of methods.  The view knows how to get the list and selection."
+
+ 	aChar == $f ifTrue: [^ self findClass].
+ 	aChar == $x ifTrue: [^ self removeSystemCategory].
+ 	aChar == $b ifTrue: [^ self recent].
+ 	^ self classListKey: aChar from: view!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: StringHolder>>systemCatListKey:from: (in category '*Tools') -----
-