[Pkg] The Trunk: Compiler-nice.253.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Feb 24 21:43:38 UTC 2013

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Compiler to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Compiler-nice.253.mcz

Name: Compiler-nice.253
Author: nice
Time: 24 February 2013, 10:43:13.671 pm
UUID: e6c74d32-dbba-41ef-9315-f333c8ce18de
Ancestors: Compiler-eem.252

clean-up Parser from now unused requestor/category

=============== Diff against Compiler-eem.252 ===============

Item was changed:
  Scanner subclass: #Parser
+ 	instanceVariableNames: 'here hereType hereMark hereEnd prevMark prevEnd encoder parseNode failBlock requestorOffset tempsMark doitFlag properties queriedUnusedTemporaries cue'
- 	instanceVariableNames: 'here hereType hereMark hereEnd prevMark prevEnd encoder requestor parseNode failBlock requestorOffset tempsMark doitFlag properties category queriedUnusedTemporaries cue'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Compiler-Kernel'!

  !Parser commentStamp: 'cwp 12/26/2012 23:34' prior: 0!
  I parse Smalltalk syntax and create a MethodNode that is the root of the parse tree. I look one token ahead.!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Parser>>init:notifying:failBlock: (in category 'private') -----
- init: sourceStream notifying: req failBlock: aBlock
-
- 	requestor := req.
- 	failBlock := aBlock.
- 	requestorOffset := 0.
- 	super scan: sourceStream.
- 	prevMark := hereMark := mark.
- 	self advance!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Parser>>setCue: (in category 'private') -----
  setCue: aCue
+ 	cue := aCue!
- 	cue := aCue.
-
- 	"Also set legacy variables for methods that don't use cue yet."
- 	requestor := cue requestor.
- 	category := cue category.!