[Pkg] The Trunk: Compiler-nice.254.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Feb 24 22:04:54 UTC 2013

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Compiler to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Compiler-nice.254.mcz

Name: Compiler-nice.254
Author: nice
Time: 24 February 2013, 11:04:25.634 pm
UUID: 5a873a42-0c07-47db-98d3-efdb4e059d15
Ancestors: Compiler-nice.253

revert Parser instance variable change, and think...

=============== Diff against Compiler-nice.253 ===============

Item was changed:
  Scanner subclass: #Parser
+ 	instanceVariableNames: 'here hereType hereMark hereEnd prevMark prevEnd encoder requestor parseNode failBlock requestorOffset tempsMark doitFlag properties category queriedUnusedTemporaries cue'
- 	instanceVariableNames: 'here hereType hereMark hereEnd prevMark prevEnd encoder parseNode failBlock requestorOffset tempsMark doitFlag properties queriedUnusedTemporaries cue'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Compiler-Kernel'!

  !Parser commentStamp: 'cwp 12/26/2012 23:34' prior: 0!
  I parse Smalltalk syntax and create a MethodNode that is the root of the parse tree. I look one token ahead.!