[Pkg] The Trunk: System-fbs.542.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Jun 2 16:51:49 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-fbs.542.mcz

Name: System-fbs.542
Author: fbs
Time: 2 June 2013, 5:51:01.516 pm
UUID: c48f768f-3538-4bd2-8589-017a8457aa72
Ancestors: System-nice.541

PartsBin and friends already have #localeChanged implementations.

I don't know if "self class environment" is the right thing here. I don't want to use Smalltalk globals. Perhaps the right thing is to say "self environment" where #environment may be set, or defaults to Smalltalk globals.

Object >> #localeChanged moved here because it's a localisation thing, and because I'd rather have System depend on Kernel than Kernel depend on System.

=============== Diff against System-nice.541 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Locale class>>localeChanged (in category 'notification') -----
  localeChanged
+ 	self class environment allBehaviorsDo: [:b | b localeChanged].!
-
- 	#(#ParagraphEditor #BitEditor #FormEditor #StandardSystemController )
- 		do: [:key | Smalltalk
- 				at: key
- 				ifPresent: [:class | class initialize]].
- 	PartsBin localeChanged.
- 	Project localeChanged.
- 	PaintBoxMorph localeChanged.
- 	ColorPickerMorph localeChanged.
- 	Preferences localeChanged!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Locale class>>localeChangedGently (in category 'notification') -----
  localeChangedGently
+ 	self class environment allBehaviorsDo: [:b | b localeChangedGently].!
-
- 	#(#ParagraphEditor #BitEditor #FormEditor #StandardSystemController )
- 		do: [:key | Smalltalk
- 				at: key
- 				ifPresent: [:class | class initialize]].
- 	PartsBin localeChangedGently.
- 	Project localeChangedGently.
- 	PaintBoxMorph localeChangedGently.
- 	ColorPickerMorph localeChangedGently.
- 	Preferences localeChangedGently.
- !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Object>>localeChanged (in category '*System-Localization-locales') -----