[Pkg] The Trunk: System-fbs.519.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Mar 5 09:44:13 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-fbs.519.mcz

Name: System-fbs.519
Author: fbs
Time: 5 March 2013, 9:42:43.464 am
UUID: a3b616df-8d21-499a-8844-abf2d9c247a3
Ancestors: System-fbs.518

Simple typo fix.

=============== Diff against System-fbs.518 ===============

Item was changed:
  Stream subclass: #DummyStream
  	instanceVariableNames: ''
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'System-Object Storage'!

+ !DummyStream commentStamp: 'fbs 3/5/2013 09:42' prior: 0!
+ The purpose of this class is to absorb all stream messages and do nothing.  This is so ReferenceStream can pretend to write on it while traversing all objects it would normally write.  We need to know what those object are.  8/17/96 tk
- !DummyStream commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
- The purpose of this class is to absorb all steam messages and do nothing.  This is so ReferenceStream can pretend to write on it while traversing all objects it would normally write.  We need to know what those object are.  8/17/96 tk
  !