[Pkg] The Trunk: System-fbs.537.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue May 21 22:09:04 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-fbs.537.mcz

Name: System-fbs.537
Author: fbs
Time: 21 May 2013, 11:08:04.602 pm
UUID: 1c8760f1-e0c4-42b2-95d4-17791443718f
Ancestors: System-fbs.536

* Pull the big chunk o' code into a block so we can see that we iterate over both instance- and class-side.
* Add the #environment accessor I should have added in the last commit.

=============== Diff against System-fbs.536 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: MethodReference>>environment (in category 'accessing') -----
+ environment
+ 	^ environment.!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SystemNavigation>>allMethodsSelect:localTo: (in category 'query') -----
  allMethodsSelect: aBlock localTo: aClass
  	"Answer a SortedCollection of each methodr in, above, or below the given
  	 class that, when used as the argument to aBlock, gives a true result."

+ 	| aSet collectInSet |
- 	| aSet |
  	aSet := Set new.
+ 	collectInSet := [:class |
+ 		class selectorsAndMethodsDo:
+ 			[:aSelector :aMethod|
+ 			(aBlock value: aMethod) ifTrue:
+ 				[aSet add: (MethodReference class: class selector: aSelector)]]].
  	Cursor wait showWhile:
+ 		[aClass theNonMetaClass
+ 			withAllSuperAndSubclassesDoGently: collectInSet.
+ 		aClass theNonMetaClass class
+ 			withAllSuperAndSubclassesDoGently: collectInSet].
- 		[aClass theNonMetaClass withAllSuperAndSubclassesDoGently:
- 			[:class |
- 			class selectorsAndMethodsDo:
- 				[:aSelector :aMethod|
- 				(aBlock value: aMethod) ifTrue:
- 					[aSet add: (MethodReference class: class selector: aSelector)]]].
- 		aClass theNonMetaClass class withAllSuperAndSubclassesDoGently:
- 			[:class |
- 			class selectorsAndMethodsDo:
- 				[:aSelector :aMethod|
- 				(aBlock value: aMethod) ifTrue:
- 					[aSet add: (MethodReference class: class selector: aSelector)]]]].
  	^aSet!