[Pkg] The Trunk: Tests-fbs.261.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Nov 4 18:42:55 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Tests to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tests-fbs.261.mcz

Name: Tests-fbs.261
Author: fbs
Time: 4 November 2013, 6:40:42.33 pm
UUID: f5961117-ed1d-7743-ad50-ef8c0cca4ab7
Ancestors: Tests-fbs.260

Delete testInfoProxy as per Chris Muller's request, to see if it unbreaks CI.

=============== Diff against Tests-fbs.260 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: MCWorkingCopyTest>>testInfoProxy (in category 'tests') -----
- testInfoProxy
- 	| latestSnapshot instanceCountBefore notificationReceived allAncestorsBefore |
- 	<timeout: 10>
- 	latestSnapshot := (1 to: 13)
- 		inject: self snapshot
- 		into: [ : snap : n | self change: #someMethod toReturn: n; snapshot ].
- 	Smalltalk garbageCollect.
- 	instanceCountBefore := MCVersionInfo instanceCount.
- 	allAncestorsBefore := workingCopy ancestry allAncestors.
- 	workingCopy stubAncestry.
- 	repositoryGroup flushCache.
- 	Smalltalk garbageCollect.
- 	"We're only one less rather than three, because we're using an in-memory repository"
- 	self assert: instanceCountBefore < MCVersionInfo instanceCount.
- 	notificationReceived := false.
- 	[ self assert: allAncestorsBefore = workingCopy ancestry allAncestors ]
- 		on: MCProxyMaterialization
- 		do:
- 			[ : noti | notificationReceived := true.
- 			noti defaultAction ].
- 	self
- 		 assert: notificationReceived ;
- 		 assert: MCVersionInfo instanceCount >= instanceCountBefore.
- 	"Very important to ensure saving does not save a truncated ancestry hierarchy."
- 	workingCopy stubAncestry.
- 	self change: #someMethod toReturn: 14; snapshot.
- 	self assert: workingCopy ancestry ancestors anyOne allAncestors = allAncestorsBefore!