[Pkg] The Trunk: Tools-nice.502.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Nov 5 06:54:23 UTC 2013

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-nice.502.mcz

Name: Tools-nice.502
Author: nice
Time: 4 November 2013, 11:07:25.707 pm
UUID: 64fc4242-fce4-41a5-be71-462ffac53ce2
Ancestors: Tools-cmm.501

Directly ask ToolSet to browseClass: rather than self systemNavigation.
And implement proper specialization in Behavior.
This has two positive effects:
- If I ask (Object class browse) then it browses Object class, not Metaclass,
- If I ask (Trait someInstance browse), then it browses an instance of Trait, not Trait.
Answer the result of this send (a Browser), it can serve eventually.

=============== Diff against Tools-cmm.501 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Behavior>>browse (in category '*Tools-Browsing') -----
+ browse
+ 	^ToolSet browseClass: self!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: Object>>browse (in category '*Tools-Browsing') -----
- ----- Method: Object>>browse (in category '*tools-browser') -----
  browse
+ 	^ToolSet browseClass: self class!
- 	self systemNavigation browseClass: self class!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ObjectExplorer>>openBrowser: (in category 'user interface') -----
  openBrowser: aClass

+ 	^ToolSet browseClass: aClass!
- 	ToolSet browse: aClass selector: nil!