[Pkg] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.919.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Apr 24 09:02:50 UTC 2015

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.919.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.919
Author: mt
Time: 24 April 2015, 11:02:07.34 am
UUID: 0653e087-8282-c24b-8c94-1ffc7f644e0c
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.918

Fix scroll pane layout updating by overwriting #layoutBounds: in addition to overwriting #extent:.

Note: All morphs that overwrite #extent: for this purpose must also overwrite #layoutBounds: if they want their "hack" to work in layouted owners (and not only via manual resizing).

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.918 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ScrollPane>>layoutBounds: (in category 'layout') -----
+ layoutBounds: aRectangle
+
+ 	self handleResizeAction: [
+ 		super layoutBounds: aRectangle.
+ 		true].!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: ScrollPane>>layoutProportionallyIn: (in category 'layout') -----
- layoutProportionallyIn: newBounds
- 	"We need to trigger our customized layout mechanism before layouting proportionally."
-
- 	self layoutFrame ifNil:[^self].
-
- 	self fullBounds.
-
- 	^ super layoutProportionallyIn: newBounds.!