[Pkg] The Trunk: Morphic-jmg.1055.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Dec 4 00:28:31 UTC 2015

David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-jmg.1055.mcz

Name: Morphic-jmg.1055
Author: jmg
Time: 27 November 2015, 11:34:49.151 pm
UUID: 2866bfd1-711c-4f03-b944-b8d4adb0f6cb
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1054

If you're like me and have the swapMouseButtons perference unselected because you are on windows, then right-clicking on a morph and picking the 'select' menu item raises an exception because popUpFor:at:hand: is expecting a position for the at: argument, and currently this sends in a MouseEvent transformed by the relevant amount. We need to take one additional step and extract the position from this newly translated event, which I do in this change.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1054 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SimpleHaloMorph>>popUpFor:hand: (in category 'pop up') -----
  popUpFor: morph hand: hand

  	self
  		popUpFor: morph
+ 		at: (hand lastEvent transformedBy: (morph transformedFrom: nil)) position
- 		at: (hand lastEvent transformedBy: (morph transformedFrom: nil))
  		hand: hand!