[Pkg] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1075.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Feb 12 08:37:21 UTC 2016

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1075.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1075
Author: mt
Time: 12 February 2016, 9:36:46.838726 am
UUID: aaf0e5c6-753b-4f30-92cc-f5bbd9ceb02f
Ancestors: Morphic-cmm.1074

Add comment to calculated resizing property in sliders. Note that we still have to find a better way to override this in client code.

=============== Diff against Morphic-cmm.1074 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Slider>>hResizing (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
+ hResizing
+ 	"Due to possible automatic orientation change on extent changes, we have to calculate the resizing property based on the current orientation. Otherwise, layout will break."
+
+ 	^ self orientation == #horizontal
+ 		ifTrue: [#spaceFill]
+ 		ifFalse: [#rigid]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Slider>>vResizing (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  vResizing
+ 	"Due to possible automatic orientation change on extent changes, we have to calculate the resizing property based on the current orientation. Otherwise, layout will break."

  	^ self orientation == #vertical
  		ifTrue: [#spaceFill]
  		ifFalse: [#rigid]!