[Pkg] The Trunk: System-mt.850.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Jul 29 15:01:29 UTC 2016

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-mt.850.mcz

Name: System-mt.850
Author: mt
Time: 29 July 2016, 5:01:02.699103 pm
UUID: 0ab532ec-842f-c947-9d48-f7a2ff444b8d
Ancestors: System-mt.849

Adds descriptions for the current starte of the system version.

=============== Diff against System-mt.849 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SystemVersion>>description (in category 'printing') -----
+ description
+
+ 	self isAlpha ifTrue: [^ 'This is an ALPHA version. It means that new features might be\introduced with each update or that very basic functions might\be quite buggy at the moment.\\Please refrain from using this version for important projects.' translated withCRs].
+
+ 	self isFeatureFreeze ifTrue: [^ 'This is a FEATURE FREEZE version. We are in the middle of preparing\a new release. It means that there will be no new features but only bugfixes.\\Please do not contribute new features at the moment. ;-)' translated withCRs].
+
+ 	self isCodeFreeze ifTrue: [^ 'This is a RELEASE CANDIDATE version. It means that we are almost\done preparing the new release.\\Please do ONLY contribute URGENT fixes. Thank you. :-)' translated withCRs].
+
+ 	self isRelease ifTrue: [^ self inform: 'This is a release version. It means that there will be only\bugfixes but no new features.\\Have fun. :-)' translated withCRs].!