[Pkg] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1165.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jun 4 17:30:35 UTC 2016

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1165.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1165
Author: mt
Time: 4 June 2016, 7:29:48.10522 pm
UUID: befe813b-f402-eb44-91db-cbe5582acd62
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1164

Event listeners receive event copies again. For backwards compatibility.

Note that we can now use event filters to implement keyboard shortcuts. A handled shortcut can ignore the respective event directly in the event filter.

We might want to remove event listeners in the future.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1164 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: HandMorph>>sendListenEvent:to: (in category 'private events') -----
  sendListenEvent: anEvent to: listenerGroup
  	"Send the event to the given group of listeners"
  	listenerGroup ifNil:[^self].
  	listenerGroup do:[:listener|
+ 		listener ifNotNil:[listener handleListenEvent: anEvent copy]].!
- 		listener ifNotNil:[listener handleListenEvent: anEvent]].!