[Pkg] The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-mt.133.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri May 13 15:50:10 UTC 2016

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of ReleaseBuilder to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ReleaseBuilder-mt.133.mcz

Name: ReleaseBuilder-mt.133
Author: mt
Time: 13 May 2016, 5:50:05.366492 pm
UUID: 446f4aae-bbcc-f744-8997-ddeed31e8ebd
Ancestors: ReleaseBuilder-mt.132

Condense changes.

Note that we may want to have more control about the contents in the changes file for the release process. Right now, it is based on the local changes only. We could, for example, fetch all updates since the last release and rewrite the changes file. This would yield a consistent output and the versions browser would be more fun to use in a new release.

=============== Diff against ReleaseBuilder-mt.132 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ReleaseBuilder class>>prepareSourceCode (in category 'preparing') -----
  prepareSourceCode
  	"Update code. Remove foreign packages."

  	MCMcmUpdater defaultUpdateURL: self buildRepository description.

  	MCMcmUpdater updateMissingPackages: true.
  	MCMcmUpdater enableUpdatesForAllPackages.

  	MCMcmUpdater default doUpdate: false. "non-interactive".

  	self
  		unloadForeignPackages;
  		checkForDirtyPackages;
  		loadWellKnownPackages.