[Pkg] The Trunk: EToys-tfel.247.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Sep 23 12:45:21 UTC 2016

Tim Felgentreff uploaded a new version of EToys to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/EToys-tfel.247.mcz

Name: EToys-tfel.247
Author: tfel
Time: 23 September 2016, 2:44:03.029418 pm
UUID: 6dee507f-4191-7145-846d-2a52f0e41672
Ancestors: EToys-tfel.246

- Player classes should always return a category, be it the uniclass category by default. This is required for recompiling when the class isn't in any organization
- make sure that we cannot drag tile morphs out of their Etoys sentences, because that breaks compilation

=============== Diff against EToys-tfel.246 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Player class>>category (in category 'organization') -----
+ category
+
+ 	^ super category ifNil: [self categoryForUniclasses]!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TileMorph>>aboutToBeGrabbedBy: (in category 'dropping/grabbing') -----
+ aboutToBeGrabbedBy: aHand
+ 	"do not allow grabbing me out of a tile or out of a tile pad morph (which itself is in a tile)"
+ 	^ (self owner isTileLike or: [self owner owner notNil and: [self owner owner isTileLike]])
+ 			ifTrue: [nil] ifFalse: [self]
+ !