[Pkg] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1471.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Dec 18 10:21:19 UTC 2018

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1471.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1471
Author: mt
Time: 18 December 2018, 11:21:12.919815 am
UUID: c1ce3517-3c9e-9944-b3ca-cdd244a220c2
Ancestors: Morphic-pre.1470

Fixes the resize-behavior of our world main docking bar.

=============== Diff against Morphic-pre.1470 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: DockingBarMorph>>removedMorph: (in category 'submorphs-add/remove') -----
+ removedMorph: aMorph
+ 	"If this docking bar accepts dropped morphs, it will grow automatically due to its layout policy. Unfortunately, it will not shrink after the removal of any submorph because of the shrinkWrap-spaceFill combination in the vertical axis. To enforce a proper layout update, we can set the docking-bar's extent to a minimum because it fill automatically grow to fit its current contents. Consider this a workaround until we have a better layout policy."
+
+ 	self flag: #workaround.
+ 	self extent: 1 at 1.!