[Pkg] The Trunk: System-kfr.1036.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jun 23 21:46:18 UTC 2018

David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-kfr.1036.mcz

Name: System-kfr.1036
Author: kfr
Time: 21 June 2018, 8:49:18.217801 pm
UUID: 4150334e-4f5f-744c-b5b7-814cef973cc0
Ancestors: System-kfr.1035

Remove classes from SmartRefStream instanceVariable renamed that not are in structures so we avoid false positives

=============== Diff against System-ul.1034 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SmartRefStream>>reshapedClassesIn: (in category 'import image segment') -----
  reshapedClassesIn: outPointers
  	"Look for classes in the outPointer array that have changed shape.  Make a fake class for the old shape.  Return a dictionary mapping Fake classes to Real classes.  Substitute fake classes for real ones in outPointers."

  	| mapFakeClassesToReal |

  	self flag: #bobconv.
+ 	"make sure we don't try to convert classes not in structures to renamed classes"
+ 	renamed keysDo:[ :renamedClass | structures at: renamedClass ifAbsent:[ renamed removeKey: renamedClass]].

-
  	mapFakeClassesToReal := IdentityDictionary new.
  	outPointers withIndexDo: [:outp :ind | | originalName fakeCls |
  		outp isBehavior ifTrue: [
  			originalName := renamed keyAtValue: outp name
  				ifAbsent: [renamedConv at: ind ifAbsent: [outp name]].
+ 			"in DiskProxy>>comeFullyUpOnReload: we saved the name at the index"
- 				"in DiskProxy>>comeFullyUpOnReload: we saved the name at the index"
  			fakeCls := self mapClass: outp origName: originalName.
  			fakeCls == outp ifFalse: [
  				mapFakeClassesToReal at: fakeCls put: outp.
  				outPointers at: ind put: fakeCls]]].
  	^ mapFakeClassesToReal!