[Pkg] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1425.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri May 4 06:04:07 UTC 2018

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1425.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1425
Author: mt
Time: 4 May 2018, 8:03:48.28207 am
UUID: fec34f3d-5815-0d4c-b3d7-e205cfe2ef7a
Ancestors: Morphic-kfr.1424

In Morphic's dialog for true/false choices, support cancellation as a third option.

Yes, this might break some old code, yet, I am not aware of a frequent use case here. We should be fine.

We need this little change for the ListChooser. See ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.217.

=============== Diff against Morphic-kfr.1424 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: UserDialogBoxMorph class>>confirm:title:trueChoice:falseChoice:at: (in category 'utilities') -----
  confirm: aString title: titleString trueChoice: trueChoice falseChoice: falseChoice at: aPointOrNil
  	"UserDialogBoxMorph confirm: 'Make your choice carefully' withCRs title: 'Do you like chocolate?' trueChoice: 'Oh yessir!!' falseChoice: 'Not so much...'"
  	^self new
  		title: titleString;
  		message: aString;
  		createButton: trueChoice translated value: true;
+ 		createButton: falseChoice translated value: false;
+ 		createCancelButton: 'Cancel' translated translated value: nil;
- 		createCancelButton: falseChoice translated value: false;
  		selectedButtonIndex: 1;
  		registerKeyboardShortcuts;
  		preferredPosition: (aPointOrNil ifNil: [ActiveWorld center]);
  		getUserResponse!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: UserDialogBoxMorph class>>confirm:title:trueChoice:falseChoice:default:triggerAfter:at: (in category 'utilities') -----
  confirm: aString title: titleString trueChoice: trueChoice falseChoice: falseChoice default: default triggerAfter: seconds at: aPointOrNil
  	"UserDialogBoxMorph confirm: 'I like hot java' title: 'What do you say?' trueChoice: 'You bet!!' falseChoice: 'Nope' default: false triggerAfter: 12 at: 121 at 212"
  	^self new
  		title: titleString;
  		message: aString;
  		createButton: trueChoice translated value: true;
+ 		createButton: falseChoice translated value: false;
+ 		createCancelButton: 'Cancel' translated translated value: nil;
- 		createCancelButton: falseChoice translated value: false;
  		selectedButtonIndex: (default ifTrue: [1] ifFalse: [2]);
  		registerKeyboardShortcuts;
  		preferredPosition: (aPointOrNil ifNil: [ActiveWorld center]);
  		getUserResponseAfter: seconds!