[Pkg] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1565.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Oct 9 15:55:04 UTC 2019

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1565.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1565
Author: mt
Time: 9 October 2019, 5:54:57.18839 pm
UUID: 95a7cebb-cfbc-c94e-b934-d74c88ffa121
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1564

Fixes text-composition bug for morphs embedded in text morphs through the text-anchor property.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1564 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TextMorph>>layoutChanged (in category 'layout') -----
+ layoutChanged
+ 	"For embedded morphs, we have to invalidate our paragraph if those morphs invalidate their layout. Since paragraph creation will also change this morph's bounds, ignore that case."
+
+ 	(self hasProperty: #CreatingParagraph) ifFalse: [self releaseParagraph].
+ 	^ super layoutChanged!