[Release] 3.11 liaison change

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 2 11:08:22 UTC 2009

Andreas,

Randal said hold off on on 3.11 until 4.10 is done. I took a bit of time
to try and pay my way. Then you present a coup d'etat without discussion.

What is the release at lists.squeakfoundation.org for?

I give you a clue.... discussing things that are relevant to the release
team.

If I wanted to work for people who acted like this I would go and work
for pharo. The whole point of staying with squeak is that we dont want
to act like a bunch of arogant twats. So Andreas, I respectfully ask
that you BACK OFF, and work WITH people not against them.

Why cause problems when there werent any.

I dont use MCM's, because I dont understand them and they are useless.
So an update mechanism based on them is a no go.

Keith