[Release] Proposal

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jul 6 22:45:49 UTC 2009

I take the Squeak3.10-7159-basic.image, do the first pass to rip

    * Tests-
    * SMLoader
    * SMBase
    * Sunit
    * SUnitGUI
    * ScriptLoader
    * Universes
    * Installer
    * XML-Parser
    * MorphicExtras-Demo
    * Morphic-CandidatesForGo
    * Nebraska

All this could be loaded again with new versions from SqueakSource.

 * EToys

I do my line between Morphic and Etoys, have success reloading and have
partial success loading old Etoys .pr as some of you could read in dev list.

If VPRI people and others help me, we could have a OLPC Etoys .pr loading.
Maybe is rough and not the best way, but we can't continue forever as we are
now.

See the
http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakLight/Squeak3.11alpha.7160.zip

I do not put any wild coming from SqueakLight, give to all a new point to
all contribute, disagree, complaint but please...

Fellows Squeaker, no more OnlyTalk, do Smalltalk.

Edgar