[Release] Proposal

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 08:51:35 UTC 2009

Andreas Raab wrote:
> Edgar -
>
> You're my hero! ;-) Please go for it. If I can help you, in particular
> with those frustrating MC loading issues please let me know and I
> will. I completely agree that we need to move forward on these issues.
>
> Cheers,
>   - Andreas
>
> Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>> I take the Squeak3.10-7159-basic.image, do the first pass to rip
>>
>>     * Tests-
>>     * SMLoader
>>     * SMBase
>>     * Sunit
>>     * SUnitGUI
>>     * ScriptLoader
>>     * Universes
>>     * Installer
>>     * XML-Parser
>>     * MorphicExtras-Demo
>>     * Morphic-CandidatesForGo
>>     * Nebraska

To acheive this all you need to do is to load the new versions from
squeaksource.com then, if the packages are correctly defined they are
unloadable, and you can leave the unloading until later.

This work has mostly been done, you are duplicating effort.

Any word on your response to my compromise Andreas.

Keith