[Seaside-dev] WAKom and PUT requests

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Tue Oct 2 08:58:13 UTC 2007

In the VW WebToolkit adapter we have this

	aWaveRequest method = 'PUT' ifTrue:
		[self error: 'Unsupported HTTP method PUT'.
		waRequest fields at: 'PUTData' put: String new].

In the VW Swazoo adapter we have this

	aSwazooRequest isPut ifTrue:
		[self error: 'Unsupported HTTP method PUT'.
		waRequest fields at: 'PUTData' put: String new].

As far as I know the error has never been hit, no PUT request was ever
sent!
HTH
Michel.