[Seaside-dev] Seaside2.8a1-rjl.493 + Seaside2.8a1-rjl.494

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Tue Oct 2 15:30:13 UTC 2007

> Does it have to return nil?  I haven't had a chance to look
> at it but I know I had some trouble with removing decorations
> that returned nil previously.
> If it needs to return nil, that's fine I can probably work
> around it, just wondering.
>
> Ron

What would you suggest a cancel action returns?  WAChoiceDialog also returns
nil when you select cancel, so putting a WAChoiceDialog in a window breaks
it, and will break anything it wraps that returns something, nil seems the
only obvious thing cancel can return.

Honestly I'm not even sure the dialogs belong in the core framework, I
mostly use them as samples to quickly copy or subclass and customize, but as
long as their in there, they should work consistently with each other.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com